*SCIPOL selects and reviews products independently. When you make a purchase through our links, we may earn a commission, which helps us create new content.
Looking to ease joint inflammation, enhance comfort, and improve overall joint function? Here’s our top 3 recommended joint supplements in 2023!
If you aren’t already familiar with them, joint supplements are dietary supplements that support the function of your joints and connective tissues by increasing flexibility, protecting cartilage & connective tissues from damage, and reducing enzymes and other factors that cause your joints to hurt and become inflamed.
Supplements featured on this list have had their ingredients checked to ensure they are effective, safe, and free of any side effects.
We base our list on:
- Concrete pain relief
- Ligament support
- Flexibility & mobility enhancement
- Long-term cartilage recovery
- Protection from everyday wear and tear associated with aging
- Safe, vegan, premium-quality ingredient profile
- Brand reputation & trustworthiness
It is important to realize that joint supplements are not magic pills. You will still need to get your basics right. An anti-inflammatory diet with regular physical activity (as much as your body allows), along with quality sleep and exposure to sunshine when possible.
However, adding a good joint supplement to an already healthy routine can be beneficial in terms of reducing your joint pain and improving your quality of life. Certain ingredients in joint supplements are well-researched and known to quench joint inflammation, promote cartilage repair, and improve long-range joint health.
We’ve scoured over 30 popular joint supplements in the past year alone, comparing them online against one another to see which is the best value. We didn’t test them personally; instead, we compared their ingredients to the scientific evidence to see how effective and safe they are going to be for you. The result of our search has enabled us to present the 3 best joint supplements on the market today.
1. Physio Flex Pro – Best Overall
Physio Flex Pro is an exciting and highly effective joint supplement made by a specialist supplement company from the U.K., SRS Nutra. It’s been getting a lot of positive attention online, and after reviewing it ourselves, we can agree that is’s currently one of the best supplements you can buy to improve joint comfort and mobility.
Physio Flex Pro ticked all of our boxes in terms of;
- Ingredient choice & dosages
- Scientifically supported to be effective at reducing inflammation, pain, and mobility issues
- Safe & natural formula
All of the 8 ingredients in Physio Flex Pro have their purpose; each one is backed by robust clinical evidence. There are no harmful fillers or unnecessary junk in Physio Flex Pro, making the formula clean and healthy for everyday use.
The dosages are on point, too. This includes the 4 key ingredients of Physio Flex Pro which include: Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, Turmeric, and BioPerine. Together, they work to give you relief from chronic aches, pain, and inflammation, while also protecting your joints and connective tissues from breakdown.
As we mentioned, Physio Flex Pro enjoys excellent reviews online. It is ensorsed by orthopedic experts, such as the respected Dr. Kavita who specializes in musculoskeletal conditions.
While it’s a premium-priced product, you do get what you pay for with Physio Flex Pro, with no production costs being spared by SRS Nutra. For the cost of $2.06 per day, Physio Flex Pro is not a cheap product, but it’s definitely worth the investment if you can afford it.
- 8 natural ingredients clinically shown to combat joint pain, improve flexibility, and repair cartilage
- Effective at reducing pain & inflammation
- Clean and side-effect-free ingredient profile
- Manufactured in the USA in the gold-standard cGMP- and FDA-approved factories
- Excellent reviews; endorsed by professionals
- Only available at Physioflexpro.com
Interested in Physio Flex Pro?
2. Performance Lab Flex – Best for Recovery from Exercise
Coming in second on our list, Performance Lab Flex could easily be put in the #1 spot. It’s the cleanest-quality formula we’ve seen in a joint supplement.
Performance Lab is a company that prides itself on producing its own in-house patented ingredients. The ingredients in Flex are extremely safe, well-researched, and dosed lightly but effectively to make it ideal for long-term joint support.
You can expect the following benefits after using Performance Lab Flex consistently for a few months;
- Improved shock absorption and connective tissue lubrication
- Reduction in joint aches and inflammation
- Faster recovery from exercise
- Stronger ligaments and tendons
- Improved motility and flexibility
We’ve mentioned that it might take a month or two for you to start noticing these benefits because joint supplements usually take time to work. This is due to the fact that cartilage and other joint tissues need time to recover from damage and inflammation which causes chronic pain. Having said that, you may very well start to notice the positive effects of Performance Lab Flex as soon as a few days into supplementation.
In terms of the reviews, Performance Lab Flex fares really well. Just like other supplements in this guide, Performance Lab Flex is praised amongst customers. Its premium-quality formula and optimal ingredient dosages mean high effectiveness and an extremely low risk of negative reactions.
The ingredients in Performance Lab Flex include:
- AprèsFlex® Boswellia Serrata
- CurcuWIN® Curcumin, 250 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI
- Mythocondro® Chondroitin Sulfate
- OptiMSM® Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- NutriGenesis® Strontium
As you’ll notice, the ingredients in Performance Flex are completely natural and come in their purest, maximally bioavailable forms. The capsules are made of 100% fermented tapioca fiber, which helps you absorb and digest the ingredients more easily.
Obviously, such an advanced formula with premium ingredients raises the production costs for the manufacturer.
In other words, Performance Lab Flex is not cheap! This is why it’s 2nd on our list. But, if you are looking for arguably the absolute highest quality joint supplement on the market, Performance Lab Flex is worth looking into.
- Manufactured to the highest standard in cGMP and FDA-registered facilities
- 6 patented ingredients
- Provides a unique effect of shock & impact absorption (useful for people who exercise often)
- Clean and safe pain reduction effects
- Excellent bulk-buy discounts
- Steep price
- Only available directly from Performancelab.com
Interested in Performance Lab Flex?
3. ProJoint Plus – The Cheapest Option
Coming in third is ProJoint Plus, a cheaper alternative to the leading joint supplements. It is made by a well-known American manufacturer VitaPost.
ProJoint Plus ticks most of the boxes when it comes to the ingredients we want for joint health. There’s glucosamine, chondroitin, turmeric, and MSM. The only issue is the relatively light dosages of some of these ingredients, so the effects may not be as potent as with other options on this list.
ProJoint Plus should still produce a reduction in pain and inflammation, which should indirectly help your flexibility and joint mobility.
Again, the ingredients in ProJoint Plus aren’t dosed as optimally as we’d like, here’s an example. ProJoint Plus contains only 25mg of MSM, whereas PFP (the #1 pick) contains 100mg.
That said, considering its price of $29.95 per bottle (or $52.95 for a 30-day supply), ProJoint Plus is the cheapest option on this list – even though that’s still by no means cheap. So if the price is the main factor, ProJoint Plus is the one you may consider.
- Helps to diminish chronic joint pain
- Simple and straightforward ingredient formula
- The least expensive option on this list
- Missing some core ingredients
- Some key ingredients, such as MSM, are a bit underdosed
Interested in ProJoint Plus?
Leave a Reply