The Department of Energy (DOE) announce a meeting of the Basic Energy Sciences Advisory Committee (BESAC). The purpose of this Committee is to make recommendations to DOE with respect to the basic energy sciences research program.
The tentative agenda includes:
- Call to Order, Introductions, Review of the Agenda
- News from the Office of Science
- News from the Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- BES 40th Update
- Presentation of New Charge to BESAC
- Scientific User Facilities Updates
- Polymer Upcycling Roundtable Announcement
- Basic Research Needs Workshop on Microelectronics Update
- Public Comments
This meeting is open to the public. Written or oral statements may be submitted before the meeting. For more information regarding the meeting, attendance, and the submission of comments, please see this Federal Register notice.