The House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Subcommittee on Energy, will hold a hearing titled "Clean Energy Infrastructure and the Workforce to Build It." This is a legislative hearing on HR 1315, the “Blue Collar to Green Collar Jobs Development Act of 2019” introduced by Subcommittee on Energy Chairman Bobby L. Rush on February 22, 2019.
- Leticia Colon de Mejias: Chief Executive Officer, Energy Efficiencies Solutions, LLC
- Anne Pramaggiore: Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Exelon Utilities
- Vien Truong: President, Dream Corps
- Gilbert G. Campbell III: Co-Founder, Volt Energy
- James Simpson: Manager, Military Talent Acquisition, Pike Enterprises, LLC
- Katie Walthall Mehnert: Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Pink Petro and Experience Energy
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.