The House Natural Resources Committee, Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources, will hold a hearing to discuss the impacts of climate change and the necessary energy transition to combat climate change.
- Mr. Brandon Dennison: Founder and CEO, Coalfield Development Corporation, Wayne, West Virginia
- Ms. Sarah Shrader: Owner and Co-Founder, Bonsai Design, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Ms. Chandra Farley: Director, Just Energy; Partnership for Southern Equity, Atlanta, Georgia
- Mr. Peter Hille: President, Mountain Association for Community Economic Development, Berea, Kentucky
- Dr. Joseph Mason: Professor, Department of Finance, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana