Tuesday, July 16, 2019 -
10:00am to 12:00pm
- S 143: Department of Energy Veterans’ Health Initiative Act, a bill to authorize the Department of Energy to conduct collaborative research with the Department of Veterans Affairs in order to improve healthcare services for veterans in the United States, and for other purposes.
- S 174: Securing Energy Infrastructure Act, a bill to provide for the establishment of a pilot program to identify security vulnerabilities of certain entities in the energy sector.
- S 253: Streamlining Energy Efficiency for Schools Act, a bill to coordinate the provision of energy retrofitting assistance to schools.
- S 520: a bill to require the Secretary of Energy to establish an energy efficiency materials pilot program.
- S 715: Smart Manufacturing Leadership Act, a bill to improve the productivity and energy efficiency of the manufacturing sector by directing the Secretary of Energy, in coordination with the National Academies and other appropriate Federal agencies, to develop a national smart manufacturing plan and to provide assistance to small- and medium-sized manufacturers in implementing smart manufacturing programs, and for other purposes.
- S 816: Small Scale LNG Access Act of 2019, a bill to amend the Natural Gas Act to expedite approval of exports of small volumes of natural gas, and for other purposes.
- S 859: Reliable Investment in Vital Energy Reauthorization Act, a bill to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to reauthorize hydroelectric production incentives and hydroelectric efficiency improvement incentives, and for other purposes.
- S 903: Nuclear Energy Leadership Act, a bill to direct the Secretary of Energy to establish advanced nuclear goals, provide for a versatile, reactor-based fast neutron source, make available high-assay, low-enriched uranium for research, development, and demonstration of advanced nuclear reactor concepts, and for other purposes.
- S 983: Weatherization Enhancement and Local Energy Efficiency Investment and Accountability Act of 2019, a bill to amend the Energy Conservation and Production Act to reauthorize the weatherization assistance program, and for other purposes
- S 990: Platte River Recovery Implementation Program Extension Act, a bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to participate in the implementation of the Platte River Recovery Implementation Program First Increment Extension for threatened and endangered species in the Central and Lower Platte River Basin, and for other purposes.
- S 1052: Rare Earth Element Advanced Coal Technologies Act, a bill to authorize the Office of Fossil Energy to develop advanced separation technologies for the extraction and recovery of rare earth elements and minerals from coal and coal byproducts, and for other purposes.
- S 1064: Appalachian Energy for National Security Act, a bill to require the Secretary of Energy to conduct a study on the national security implications of building ethane and other natural-gas-liquids-related petrochemical infrastructure in the United States, and for other purposes.
- S 1085: Vehicle Innovation Act of 2019, a bill to support research, development, and other activities to develop innovative vehicle technologies, and for other purposes.
- S 1201: Enhancing Fossil Fuel Energy Carbon Technology Act of 2019, a bill to amend the fossil energy research and development provisions of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to enhance fossil fuel technology, and for other purposes.
- S 1245: All-of-the-Above Federal Building Energy Conservation Act of 2019, a bill to improve energy performance in Federal buildings, and for other purposes.
- S 1286: Energy Technology Maturation Act of 2019, a bill to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to facilitate the commercialization of energy and related technologies developed at Department of Energy facilities with promising commercial potential.
- S 1317: American Mineral Security Act, a bill to facilitate the availability, development, and environmentally responsible production of domestic resources to meet national material or critical mineral needs, and for other purposes.
- S 1685: Launching Energy Advancement and Development through Innovations for Natural Gas Act of 2019, a bill to require the Secretary of Energy to establish a program for the research, development, and demonstration of commercially viable technologies for the capture of carbon dioxide produced during the generation of natural gas-generated power.
- S 1706: Energy Savings Through Public-Private Partnerships Act of 2019, a bill to amend the National Energy Conservation Policy Act to encourage the increased use of performance contracting in Federal facilities, and for other purposes.
- S 1857: Federal Energy and Water Management Performance Act of 2019, a bill to amend the National Energy Conservation Policy Act to improve Federal energy and water performance requirements for Federal buildings and establish a Federal Energy Management Program.
- HR 347: Responsible Disposal Reauthorization Act of 2019, an Act to extend the authorization of the Uranium Mill Tailings Radiation Control Act of 1978 relating to the disposal site in Mesa County, Colorado.
- HR 762: Streamlining Energy Efficiency for Schools Act of 2019, an Act to amend the Energy Policy and Conservation Act to provide for the dissemination of information regarding available Federal programs relating to energy efficiency projects for schools, and for other purposes.
- HR 1138: an Act to reauthorize the West Valley demonstration project, and for other purposes.
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.