The Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold a markup session to consider 22 bills, including some related to energy, nanotechnology, cybersecurity, and neuroscience policy. Those bills include:
- S 1640: Portable Fuel Container Safety Act of 2019
- S 999: Sustainable Chemistry Research and Development Act of 2019
- S 2775: Harvesting American Cybersecurity Knowledge through Education (HACKED) Act of 2019
- S 481: Nicholas and Zachary Burt Memorial Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act of 2019
- HR 3153: Expanding Findings for Federal Opioid Research and Treatment (EFFORT) Act
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.