The House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, Subcommittees on Investigations and Oversight and Environment, will hold a hearing titled "EPA's IRIS Program — Reviewing its Progress and Roadblocks Ahead."
- Dr. Jennifer Orme-Zavaleta: Principal Deputy Assistant Administrator for Science for the Office of Research and Development, EPA Science Advisor, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Mr. Alfredo Gomez: Director, Natural Resources and Environment, Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Dr. Bernard D. Goldstein: Professor Emeritus, Dean Emeritus, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health
- Dr. Ivan Rusyn: Professor, Department of Veterinary Integrative Biosciences, Texas A&M University; Chair, Interdisciplinary Faculty of Toxicology; Director, Texas A&M Superfund Research Center
- Dr. Julie E. Goodman: Principal, Gradient
- Ms. Wilma Subra: President, Subra Company; Technical Advisor, Louisiana Environmental Action Network.
Members of the public may attend in person or via webcast. More information is available at the Committee's website.